Saturday, September 16, 2006

For man A.S.....the ultimate cool dude of India

few days ago i led a completely normal life. gold flake lights is a truly good cigatrette,which my best friend had
introduced to me. whenever i smoked it i used to share it with him.that
was because I knew only he knew it's true prowess. if u dont have money and u want to drink a lot of beer, go to a wine
shop and ask for 'golden eagle' and the man at the counter will give
you three bottles for 100 rupees. well you can't even buy two beer
bottles for that amount(and it has a very good kick). this was
recommended to me by my another best friend who has an affilition for
beer as i do. drinking with him meant sharing of each of those three
beer bottles amongst two of us. have you read arun kolatkars 'jejuri'? it's a real piece of poetry.my
friend told me about it and i instantly brought a copy of it for i am
completely sure of his choice as we share a same poetic wavelength and
taste for good literature.our meetings are often plagarised by peotic
lines from 'jejuri' that day onwards. have you ever been in love.love makes life beautiful.i was unaware of
it till she came into my life.she.my love of life.swallower of my
sorrows.my comforter in distress and my support in lows.my girlfriend.

today i live a life in a dire state of confusion.
i lead an abnormal life
now i share a 'gold flake lights' with an OBC. i drink 'golden eagle' with an SC. i recite 'Jejuri' with an NT2. and love of my life is a BVJ. ...and i am an 'OPEN'.

My best friend since childhood was hit by police while protesting
against reservations. he is an M.B.B.S. and was on news channel(i
called up home to tell my mom) My another friend was arrested by police for protesting against
reservations. No he is not an M.B.B.S. but he is a hard core supporter
of anti reservations and youth for equality. now there is a case
pending against him and he has to stay in the city as long as the case
proceeds.
they both were OPEN of course.

Now when i support them, my reserved category friends start arguing
with me for 'years long suppression of their rights and other such
stuff'.
And when i support my reserve category friends for their 'years long
suppression of their rights and other such stuff' my open category
friends argue with me on 'supression of talent and other such stuff'
i lead a peaceful life for 22 long years.i neither had a caste nor
talent. thank god for that.but now time has come for me to choose. and
i dont thank god for that.
but in this choice where do i go as i dont possess any of these.
and what about these people close to my heart waho are now two clear
divisions of society? whom should i choose?

yo man A.S.(Arjun Singh) thanx dude.

yo man A.S. good job buddy

it has took years to delete the lines of caste creed and
religion.From chhatrapati shivaji to agarkar to jyotiba phule to
babasaheb ambedkar to annabhau sathye. it has taken years. maybe
centuries for us to delete these lines.
and A.S. is successful at drawing them again. yo man A.S. if keep repeating over a drawn line for number of
times...the paper gets torn.think dude...the paper will get torn.the
paper of indian youth.the paper of tommorows society.

yo man A.S. leave people like me. we also have many other choices to
make. we can't hang on to these discrimination,reservation,etc and such
matters.leave me for my friends.and not categories. let me share a cigarette,beer; discuss poetry and fall madly in love with humans and not categories. leave me for people and not ancient social sects.

Please man A.S.....leave me. and leave many others like me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home